Monday, December 5, 2005

THANK YOU DEBBIE AND BECKY...........

I FEEL SO SICK IN MY HEAD AND JEART RIGHT NOW, THAT I CAN'T EVEN TALK TO YOU....I CAN OMLY WRITE IN THIS JOURNAL, WHO HAS BEEN MY FRIEND, THROUGH THICK AND THIN..........

RIGHT NOW, I NEED ALL OF YOU...JUST TO KNOW YOU ARE THERE.............

FOR ME, THE FUTURE LOOKS BLEAK.....

I CAN'T THINK ABOUT 6 MONTHS...OR EVEN 6  MINUTES RIGHT NOW..........

I KNOW HOW JIMMY IS FEELING RIGHT NOW.......VERY TERRIBLE....

WHEN HE CAN'T TALK TO ME, HE GETS VERY DEPRESSED, AND GETS VERY QUIET........HE IS VERY QUIET RIGHT NOW.....

I WILL LAY DOWN, AND REST RIGHT NOW.  I WILL THINK OF JIMMY, AND TALK TO HIM IN MY THOUGHTS..............WE ALWAYS DO IT...COMMUNICATE TO EACH OTHER IN OUR THOUGHTS...

I WILL TAKE ONE MINUTE AT A TIME, AS I DID IN THE BEGINNING.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will always be here for you Fran, and if you feel more comfortable right now talking to us here that is fine with me...you can count on me being around and help you in any way that I can...you are doing the right thing by just taking this a moment at a time...the last thing you want to do is over whelm yourself and that can easily happen...so please focus on right now, and let us all help you thru this...you are not alone...we might not be sitting next to you but we are as close as your computer and here for you...

Anonymous said...

I dont even pretend to know what your feeling or thinking right now just that I do know how it is to be without the person you love and how it feels to be able to do NOTHING to change that. I am just sick that you have to be going through all this right now. You seem like the sweetest person and to have this much stress throwed on you just breaks my heart for you. Know that I will keep you and Jimmy in my prayers as I have many times now. Hugggs Robin

Anonymous said...

awww...Fran...I think of something to say to make you feel better and it looks so trite that all I can offer right now is my prayers and  hugs
Becky