Tuesday, December 6, 2005

more info

WHILE IN CRAF, THE EVALUATION AND PLACEMENT CENTER, JIMMY CAN SEND LETTERS, AND I CAN WRITE TO HIM.  SO, I JUST WROTE 3 LETTERS, ALONG WITH CARDS, AND WILL GO OUT TO MAIL THEM SOON.........HIS LETTERS TO ME ARE EITHER IN THE MAIL, OR WILL BE HERE SOON.

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED, BUT WILL NOT SAY SO HERE, AT THIS TIME..........

MY ADVICE TO YOU ALL IS, BE CAREFUL WHO YOU TRUST, BECAUSE THERE IS A SNAKE LURKING IN EVERY BUSH.........

HOWEVER, ON A MORE PLEASANT NOTE, LET US NOT FORGET, "WHAT COMES AROUND, GOES AROUND."

I AM TEMPTED TO CONTACT A NEWS REPORTER, FROM CHANNEL 11, NEW YORK NEWS............HE HAS BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ME BEFORE, AND HE WRITES REPORTS ABOUT THE PRACTICES AT KINTOCK........HE IS INTERESTED IN HEARING JUST WHAT GOES ON THERE.............."WHAT IS GOOD FOR SOME, SHOULD BE THE RULE FOR ALL."............DON'T LET SOME SLIP THROUGH, WHILE YOU PERSECUTE THE REST................

I HAVE LEARNED THAT IT IS COMMOM PRACTICE AT KINTOCK, TO SEND A MAN BACK TO PRISON, WHEN HE IS ABOUT READY TO COME HOME ON PAROLE............SO, I GUESS IT IS TRUE WHAT THEY SAY.......MAYBE THAT NEWS REPORTER WANTS TO DO A LITTLE MORE INVESTIGATING.

.....................IN ANSWER TO SOME COMMENTS, YES, THE PRISONER HAS NO RIGHTS........BUT THE WIFE SHOULD.........IT SHOULD BE THE LAW THAT SHE IS OTIFIED IMMEDIATELY, WHEN HER HUSBAND LEAVES ONE FACILITY, AND GOES TO ANOTHER.  I HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE TODAY, SPEAKING WITH PEOPLE, AND THEY ARE SHOCKED THAT THIS IS THE WAY IT IS......

WE, THE TAX-PAYING CITIZENS, SHOULD BE AWARE OF THESE LAWS GOING ON............WE CAN CHANGE THE SYSTEM, IF WE REALLY CARED, BY WRITING LETTERS TO OUR OFFICIALS..............NO ONE TRIES TO DO IT, BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED, AND THEY DON'T CARE.........THAT IS, UNTIL SOMEONE THEY LOVE IS IN PRISON, AND THEN IT IS TOO LATE.

LASTLY, THE PURPOSE OF A JOURNAL IS TO ACTUALLY WRITE IN IT ALL DAY LONG, AS THOUGHTS POP UP....MOST PEOPLE IN AOL J-LAND WRITE MAYBE ONE ENTRY A DAY, OR A FEW A WEEK................WELL, FOR ME THINGS HAVE CHANGED, AND I WILL KEEP WRITING MY THOUGHTS HERE.......MAYBE, I WILL BE HELPING OTHERS, AS I WRITE......I HOPE SO...........FRAN                                                     Re-Entry Blog: New Jersey Study on Returning Ex-Offenders

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should call the news reporter...shed light on such things, and maybe it won't happen as easily again!

Anonymous said...

yes; I would call that news reporter. Get the word out to as many people as you can so that justice might be changed somewhere down the road.

betty

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea Fran, just get very vocal about this...you have every right to know where your husband is...YOU did not commit any crime...therefore you shouldn't be punished along with your husband. And you have every right to know where he is...those laws need to change because this is BS.

Anonymous said...


I DON'T KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER ME BUT MY HUSBAND WAS ALSO IN PRISON...IN A DIFFERENT STATE HE WAS PAROLED IN FEBRUARY OF THIS YEAR AND NOW WE HAVE 2 CHILDREN OUR DAUGHTER WAS BORN 13 DAYS AGO AND NOW HIS PAROLE OFFICER IS NOW LOOKING FOR ANY REASON TO LOCK HIM BACK UP... NO HE ISN'T A VIOLENT OFFENDER OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT... WHEN YOUR JIMMY GETS PAROLED JUST REMEMBER HE IS STILL IN THE "SYSTEM" AND YOU HAVE TO WATCH YOUR BACKS 24/7 BECAUSE ONE MISTAKE OR PAPER WORK ERROR AND HE CAN BE THROWN BACK IN THERE... NOW I DIDN'T TELL YOU ALL THIS TO COMPLAIN OR MOAN AND GROAN BUT THAT I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I AM IN A SIMILAR SITUATION...TENNESSEE PRISONS ARE VERY CROOKED...IF YOU EVER NEED TO TALK OR VENT FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE. I KNOW THAT LETTERS AND CARDS ARE LIKE GOLD TO US ALL US BEING PRISONERS AND PRISON WIVES...I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND JIMMY...GOODLUCK JAYME

Anonymous said...

Its not just in prison that the system is flawed...its the Military as well. Shoot I think the whole government system would fail inspection if someone would actually take the time to go over it. My hubby was told yesterday to pack his bags he was heading out in a few hours with 4 count that (4) only others from his work center to fly to another command to sit and wait until they send him another flight back home. I can not give the reasons but the numbers alone are enough for anyone to know that the person who came up with that ideal must have been dropped on their head as a small child. So once again I sit here alone, angry well make that PISSED off knowing that he is gone for no reason...give him a cause, at least something important to do and I will support it all the way. Strange how I was just feeling so bad that you was left once again not knowing where your hubby was or when you would hear from him again and now I sit in the same seat. Alone at Christmas without knowing how long until he will return, or even when I will hear from him again. Certain reasons do not allow him to send a letter but I pray that I will recieve a short call before too long. Sometimes I feel like I am in prison with no way to escape if I want to stay married to this man that I love. Sorry to go on so long in your journal...I just feel so lost at this moment. Hugggs Robin