Sunday, February 20, 2005

the story is in today's "PRESS OF ATLANTIC CITY"

HI EVERYONE!

THE STORY IS OUT IN TODAY'S  (SUNDAY, FEBRUARY  20, 2005), NEWSPAPER........."THE PRESS OF ATLANTIC CITY."...................THE STORY WAS BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN, AND HAS 2 PICTURES......ONE OF ME , HERE AT HOME, IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER, TALKING TO JIMMY ON THE PHONE...(JIMMY JUST HAPPENED TO CALL WHEN THE PHOTOGRAPHER WAS HERE!).....THE OTHER PICTURE IS OF JIMMY AND I TOGETHER, HAVING DINNER IN THE STRATOSPHERE.................

THE STORY NOT ONLY TELLS ABOUT JIMMY AND I, BUT BRINGS OUT THE LIFE OF THE "PRISON WIFE".........HER SECRETIVE, LONELY LIFE, AND HOW SHE USUALLY LEADS A DOUBLE LIFE...........2 ADMINISTRATORS FROM THE PRISON SYSTEM WERE QUOTED , AND I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE THAT........THEY EXPLAINED ,THAT I FIT THE  SUAUAL PROFILE OF A WIFE WHOSE HUSBAND IS IN PRISON..........................PARTS OF THE JOURNAL ARE QUOTED..........AS I READ IT MYSELF, I SORT OF WAS READING IT "FROM ABOVE,"........AS IF IT WAS REALLY SONEONE ELSES STORY............IT'S REALLY STRANGE!......KINDA LIKE AN "OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE."

WELL, TO GET THERE..........LOOK UP  'PRESS OF ATLANTIC CITY"........HOME PAGE.  THEN CLICK ON OCEAN COUNTY NEWS...............YOU WILL FIND IT, TITLED,   "PRISON INMATE'S WIFE TRIES TO TURN DESPAIR INTO HOPE.....TOM'S RIVER WOMAN'S ONLINE DIARY OFFERS PLATFORM FOR SHARING."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie,

I will look it up.  I think you two make a cute couple.  Please let me know if you don't mind me mentioning you and Jimmy in my journal.  I showed hubby the picture of the two of you on this picture on  your other entry and he also thinks you two make a very good looking couple.

I am sorry if I ranted and raved too much on my last comment.  My cousin just frustrates me too much.  I know you have too much on your mind and I should be easier on my comments here.

I hope that once all this is over for both of you, Jimmy goes back to the work he loves to do.  We have all made mistakes and the important thing is to learn from them.  Jesus died for us and for that God forgives all of us.  I am glad the newspaper did an article so that people can get educated on the system here.

Hubby and I talked at the dinner table that there should be a mandatory course in high school and college about prison and how life in prison is and how it is on the families.  That way crime also goes down and more support is also given.

I hope you don't mind that hubby also reads your journal now.  He is now praying for you and Jimmy.  He also asked when Jimmy goes to work.

Hugs,
:) Anita

Anonymous said...

i will surely have to check it out

Anonymous said...

As horrible as this may sound, I find your journal captivating. I don't have a significant other imprisoned, but I admire your strength throughout this whole ordeal. I just read the article. I was so glad they didn't downplay your situation. It IS sad that there isn't a support group for wives of inmates, but you are a good step in that direction. You are brave to share your personal story. I know God has good things in store for you and Jimmy. Continue to keep a positive outlook and everything will be fine.