Saturday, February 5, 2005

endless days and endless thoughts......

Some days are good days....Other days are bad days.  That is just how it is for everyone in life.  For me, yesterday was a good day....a very wonderful day........several things occurred that made me feel very happy and very blessed.  ....Among other things, I received phone calls from friends that I have in Las Vegas, New Mexico. Arizona, and Tennessee......isn't that great to receive all those calls from people who love you and think about you?!....Yes, it was certainly a great day, and strangely enough, everyone called on the same day!....Of course Jimmy also called several times as he always does, and we had great phone conversations,too........All I can say is "thank God the telephone was invented!"

Lately I have been getting a lot of e-mails and I just love it!...please keep your e-mails coming!.......it makes me realize how many prison wives are out there..how many are waiting for their boyfriends and husbands........how many women are leading the same sort of life I am.........some waiting many, many years.  I know it is all so very hard for us to go through this....so, let us go through it together, and make the burden much lighter...................And even though yesterday was a good day for me, still at the end of the day, in the evening, when it was time to go to sleep, that "sense of lonliness, and emptiness," set into my heart, knowing that my husband is somewhere where I can't physically reach him...that no matter how I want him home, I am helpless within the system.......and so I wait.

Thank you again for your comments and e-mails....I will answer each and every e-mail I receive.....many women ask my advice....I will try my best to give you the best possible advice............

....................................Love,

                                     Fran

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FRAN YOU ARE NEVER ALONE SO MANY PEOPLE READ YOUR JOURNAL AND NEED ADVICE FROM YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE SO WISE I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOU HAVE BEEN SUCH A GREAT J-LAND FRIEND I AM GLAD YOU HAD A GPPD DAY AND YES WHETHER OUR HUSBANDS OR BOYFRIENDS ARE IN OR OUT OF JAIL WE ALOL HAVE BAD DAYS AND GOOD ONES

Anonymous said...

That is always nice to know that people care about you...glad you had a great day!  :)