Tuesday, August 31, 2004

"TRUE LOVE MAGAZINE"

The story I wrote is currently out, on your newstand , now.......It is the SEPTEMBER 2004 issue of, "TRUE LOVE MAGAZINE.".....The story is about how Jimmy and I met, and got married, in Las Vegas....as we were living there.....It is a full page story, along with a color glossy pix of Jimmy and I getting married......It is on the last page of the magazine.....it is called, "HERE COMES THE BRIDE," and is a monthly feature in the magazine....I will be calling the publisher to get some extra copies....................Hope you all enjoy reading it!........................Fran

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will keep my eye out for it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Fran,  Congrads to you.  

I've been looking for  the magaine, but as of now had no luck. I'll keep looking.                                  Dawn