Tuesday, August 10, 2004

I made a mistake in my journal

I'm sorry...I made a mistake in my journal.  I realized it after I talked with my husband.  Actually, Jimmy corrected me first, and I should have corrected it right away, but didn't.

"clicksterezz" was kind enough to correct me.  It occurs in the 7/6/04 entry, titled "THE MOMENT HAS FINALLY ARRIVED.".......I stated that Matt Talbot is a saint.  Well, I was wrong, he is "VENERABLE TALBOT, which means he is not a saint yet....Please go back to that entry , and read it....Clicksterezz explains it there....VENERABLE TALBOT needs 2 miracles to happen , so he can be canonized a saint....Well, maybe I should start praying to him............Thank you so much for correcting me.  I am so happy that you even went so far back to read my journal....thank you over and over again, for taking an interest in my journal and reading it............................Well. I'll be going to TALBOT HALL this afternoon, to see Jimmy...A friend will be driving me...I just couldn't go there this past week-end, due to my eyesight, I didn't want t o take a chance.......I'm excited , and have a few things to do now......FRAN

No comments: