Friday, January 6, 2006

OUR MARRIAGE IS BLESSED BY GOD

HI EVERYONE!.....JIMMY IS STILL IN THE SAME PLACE...THEY HAVE NOT MOVED HIM YET...HE JUST CALLED ME A FEW MINUTES AGO...ALL IS "STATUS QUO."............WE DISCUSSED OUR LOVE AND DEVOTION TO EACH OTHER........A LOT OF PEOPLE TRY TO HURT ME, BY SAYING I MARRIED A MAN WHO IS A CRIMINAL, AND THAT IS A TERRIBLE THING.....JIMMY EXPLAINED ON THE PHONE TO ME, THAT THESE PEOPLE, WHO ARE ANGRY WITH ME, HAVE NEVER FOUND LOVE IN THEIR LIFE...THEY HAVE NEVER FOUND THE LOVE JIMMY AND I HAVE WITH EACH OTHER....AND , AS I SIT HERE , ALONE, AT HOME, WITH MY HUSBAND IN A PRISON CELL, THOSE PEOPLE THAT ARE ANGRY, AND LEAVE ANGRY COMMENTS HERE TO ME, AS YOU CAN READ IN THE PREVIOUS COMMENTS, ARE ANGRY, BECAUSE IN REALITY, THEY HAVE NEVER FOUND LOVE IN THEIR LIVES.............SOME OF THE PEOPLE WORKING IN THE DOC, ARE ANGRY, BVECAUSE THEY HAVE NEVER FOUND THE "ONE" PERSON IN THEIR LIVES WHO IS THE ULTIMATE PARTNER........AND THEY ARE ANGRY BECAUSE WOMEN, WHO ARE PRISONER'S WIVES, ARE SO DEDICATED..........ONE PERSON, WHO WORKS FOR THE DOC, (DEPT. OF CORRECTIONS)   COMMENTED SEVERAL TIMES HERE...HE WAS A VERY ANGRY PERSON....AND THEN, I SPOKE WITH HIM...HERE ON THE COMPUTER, BECAUSE HE IM'D ME...AND I TRIED TO EXPLAIN MY DEVOTION TO MY HUSBAND, ALTHOUGH I DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN THAT TO ANYONE...BUT, I WOULD LIKE TO "TEACH" HIM EXACTLY WHAT LOVE IS ALL ABOUT.........THIS PERSON, WAS ABLE TO PULL MY HUSBANDS PRISON RECORDS UP, ON THE COMPUTER, EVEN GIVING ME HIS SBI NUMBER....HE TOLD ME EVERYTHING HE SAW ON MY HUSBANDS CRIMINAL RECORD.......YOU SEE, HE WAS TRYING TO SCARE ME BUT HE DID NOT SUCEED..HE DID NOT TELL ME ANYTHING I DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW........HE DID NOT SCARE ME.  HOWEVER, I FEEL SORRY FOR PEOPLE LIKE THIS, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NEVER FOUND TRUE LOVE IN A RELATIONSHIP.........HE TRIED TO TELL ME THINGS THAT I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT MY HUSNBAND...HE WAS INSINUATING THAT CRIMINALS LIE TO THEIR WIVES, AND HOLD BACK THEIR PASTS...WELL, THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT MY HUSBAND THAT I DON'T KNOW, OR THAT HE WOULD NOT TELL ME ABOUT.................AND . SO, WE FEEL SO VERY BLESSED, FROM GOD HIMSELF, THAT WE MET, FELL IN LOVE, AND HAVE A STRONGER LOVE AND MARRIAGE THAN MOST PEOPLE IN OUR SOCIETY HAVE........JIMMY AND I ARE OLD-FASHIONED IN MANY WAYS, WHEN IT COMES TO OUR MARRIAGE......AND EVEN SEPERATED BY PRISON WALLS, I AM THE MOST LOVED WOMAN IN THE WORLD, ATTHIS TIME....MY HUSBAND IS TOTALLY CONNECTED WITH ME...HE KNOWS ALL THINGS GOING ON IN HISHOUSEHOLD........AND WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER IN MANY LIEFTIMES BEFORE...AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE CONNECTED THROUGH ETERNITY...........AND THAT IS MORE THAN MOST PEOPLE IN OUR COUNTRY CAN SAY, SINCE WE HAVE A DIVORCE RATE OF OVER 50 PER CENT, IN AMERICA..........SO, IF ANYMORE OF YOU DOC GUYS ARE OUT THERE READING MY JOURNAL, INSTEAD OF PUTTING ME DOWN, PRAY THAT YOU MEET A WONDERFUL WOMAN/MAN, AND HAVE A WONDERFUL RELATIONSHIP, AS JIMMY AND I DO.........JIMMY AND I HAVE A RELATIONSHIP THAT IS BOUND WITH ELEMENTS STRONGER THAN STEEL, AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET THAT....OUR PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SET AN EXAMPLE FOR OTHERS, THAT THEY CAN KNOW WHAT LOVE AND MARRIAGE IS ALL ABOUT, AND FIND THAT ONE PERSON THEY ARE MEANT TO BE WITH.........FRAN

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are just jealous like you said, Fran. I despise people who can't enjoy other people's happiness and have to tear others apart. I think what you and Jimmy have is a very special relationship and others can't bear that you could be happy. Don't let that bother you. Friends who really care about you are not going to leave negative comments. You get a comment from someone who is saying something negative, they are not your friends and ignore it.

But why has Jimmy not been moved. For crying out loud, prison people - get your act together. It has been close to a month!!!!

betty

Anonymous said...

All of those people are just jealous--you cant help who you love,and jimmy isn't really a criminal, i think he's truly just stuck in the system

~Tarah

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you are getting hateful comments....one really can't chose who the heart loves and if you find true love, I believe in sticking through the good and bad with that person...wishing you two all the best!  

Anonymous said...

HI... I would like to link to your blog, if you would link to mine.  We are working on getting both going but these are the addresses:  http://spaces.msn.com/members/prisontalk and http://prisontalk.blogspot.com

And, Keep ya head up... no one has a right to judge you because of who you love... I would have to agree with the jealousy theory because, as long as you and your husband are content in your situation, people should let you be and let you be happy!  Don't be angry at them... feel sorry for them, because as Jimmy told you, they are simply jealous.  And feel free to email me anytime if ya wanna talk!

Anonymous said...

I dont think its jealousy, I think it is poor education. What I have seen is that most of the people that work within the prison walls are decent, kind hearted people but then there are those rotten apples that we find everywhere. What I have gotten from your journal about Jimmy is that he knows he did the crime and he is doing his time. He hates being away from you cause he knows your alone and he loves you but on the same hand he is trying to pay a debt to society. Sure he messed up no matter what the situation was and he excepted his punishment. There is an old saying that goes something like there is no better love letter than one from a man behind bars....but Jimmy was that way long before prison. Jimmy is caught in a catch 22...he not only is having to deal with punishment of his crime but his own punishment of what he is putting you through. Actually in my opinion you have more of a hard time dealing with his punishment than he does. I think Jimmy knows that and when his debt is paid I think your in for the best life that any one person could ever dream of. I just love reading the love you two share. I wish my hubby would take some lessons from your marriage and combined them into our marriage....sure would make me happy..lol. Huggggs Robin

Anonymous said...

Thats the great thing about prison. We can keep him where we want him. Too bad fran. Maybe you should have known he is a career criminal before you moved 2500 miles to marry this loser. But I am glad you did. Too bad you didnt have kids with him. They could have grown up to be just like DADDY.