Tuesday, May 16, 2006

JIMMY'S AUNT MATILDA DIED

JIMMY'S AUNT MATILDA DIED, ON SUNDAY, WHICH WAS MOTHER'S DAY.  SHE WAS 64 YEARS OLD, AND HAD BEEN SUFFERING FROM CANCER FOR A FEW YEARS...HOWEVER IT WASN'T EXPECTED TO HAPPEN SO SUDDENLY........AUNT MATILDA IS JIMMY'S FATHERS SISTER..........SHE LEAVES BEHIND 4 DAUGHTERS, AND A HUSBAND....SHE HAD WORKED AS AN ACCOUNTANT IN HE LIFE.......SHE DIED IN HER SLEEP, AT HOME, AROUND 12 MIDNIGHT.....

I ACCIDENTALLY FOUND THIS OUT ON SUNDAY.......BY AN IM ON THE COMPUTER, FROM A VERY DISTANT FRIEND..................

I CALLED JIMMY'S FATHER, RIGHT AWAY, TO WISH HIM OUR CONDOLANCES......JIMMY'S FATHER, PRECISELY FITTING HIS PERSONALITY, SAID HE DID NOT HAVE MY PHONE NUMBER (3 OF HIS FRIENDS HAVE MY PHONE NUMBER, BUT THEY ALL SAID THEY DID NOT HAVE IT.........I KNOW THEY PLAY GAMES AND HAVE A CONSPIRACY AGAINST ME). SO HE SAID HE COULD NOT NOTIFY ME, ALTHOUGH HE ALSO LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE....HIS FATHER WILL NOT ACCEPT JIMMY'S CALLS SINCE HE HAS BEEN IN PRISON.  I TOLD HIM I WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND THE VIEWING, AND FUNERAL, WHICH IS 5 MINUTES FROM MY HOME, BUT BECAUSE I AM DISABLED, WOULD NEED HELP IN GOING...........HIS FATHER DID NOT OFFER...SO THAT IS THAT.....(just as a sidenote, his father did not ask where jimmy was....he doesn't care, and that's the way it is...and it is no wonder my husband is in prison today, as he has a very cruel, cold-hearted father, who likes to play games with people)

SO, I WAS THE ONE WHO CALLED JIMMY AT 8 PM, AT HOPE HALL...IT WAS A SPECIAL CALL, AND HE CALLED ME BACK IN THE OFFICE, AS IT WAS NOTIFICATION OF A DEATH IN THE FAMILY...........

AND SO, JIMMY WAS VERY SHAKEN UP, AND OF COURSE UPSET............HE HAS ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT "AUNT MATILDA WAS HIS FAVORITE AUNT," AND HAS MANY PLEASANT CHILDHOOD MEMORIES WITH HER.........

...AND SO, WE TALKED ABOUT AUNT MATILDA, WHEN HE CALLED ME THE NEXT DAY........AND HE TOLD ME ABOUT HIS CHILDHOOD MEMORIES...........

THEN, I ORDERED A BEAUTIFUL LARGE SPRAY OF BEAUTIFUL , COLORFUL FLOWERS, TO BE DELIVERED TO THE FUNERAL PARLOR...........IT WILL BE ON A STAND...........I ORDERED IT THROUGH 1-800-FLOWERS.COM............I FOUND IT A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE, BECAUSE YOU CAN SEE ALL THE BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS AND PLANTS, AND FRUIT BASKETS...........IT IS SO MUCH MORE PLEASANT THAT WAY, TO ORDER FLOWERS AND GIFTS..........IT IS NOT LIKE THE "OLDEN DAYS"  :)    WHEN YOU ORDERED FLOWERS ON THE PHONE, AND NEVER GOT TO SEE THEM.

I ALSO WROTE CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY, VIA E-MAIL, TO THE FUNERAL PARLOR.............I EXPLAINED THE SITUATION WE ARE IN, AND UNABLE TO COME TO THE FUNERAL..............

AND SO, THIS IS ANOTHER DAY IN LIFE, I GUESS............

PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR AUNT MATILDA, THAT SHE MAY REST IN PEACE, AND HAS FOUND HAPPINESS THROUGH DEPARTING THIS WORLD, AND REIGNING IN HEAVEN WITH GOD.........

AND ALSO , PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR JIMMY.........HE IS A VERY STRONG MAN, BUT IT IS A LITTLE TOUGHER IN LIFE, WHEN YOU ARE STUCK IN A PRIISON............

THANK YOU..............FRAN

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about Aunt Matilda, yep his dad does sound like a very cold hearted guy. Sorry about that.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about Jimmy's aunt.  Please give   him my condolences.    Keeping you both in my prayers.    Dawn

Anonymous said...

Sorry about Jimmy's Aunt.  His father sounds cold.  It was nice of you to send such a nice flower arrangement.  I'm sure it's beautiful.  Sorry you can't attend the funeral.       Pamela

Anonymous said...

fRAN, SORRY TO HEAR OF JIMMY'S LOSS. I SAID A PRAYER FOR HIS AUNT AND ONE FOR HIM. THIS MUST BE VERY HARD FOR HIM. HIS FAMILY SOUNDS LIKE MINE, VERY COLD.
                               HUGS, CYNDY,  MENDOTA, I

Anonymous said...

I think this is my first time commenting in your journal. I just wanted to say, God rest aunt Matildas soul. ANd God be with you and Jimmy. I met my boyfriend online, in a chat room also. 7 years ago and we're still together.

hugs and blessings to you and Jimmy.

Lahoma

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about his aunt.  Maybe his dad just can't accept what his son has done with his life, it is sad because parents are really always supposed to support their children, but this situation is indeed tricky.  I haven't had a great luck with 1-800flowers.com, but it is nice that you can see what you order, but most times when I order from them what my mom got wasn't what I had ordered.  
http://blog.myspace.com/poptartcoco

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your and Jimmy's loss.  My prayers are with you.