Monday, March 13, 2006

monday

JIMMY CALLED ME TWICE AT 1PM....2  FIFTEEN MINUTE COLLECT CALLS......HE EVEN PUT ANOTHER INMATE ON THE PHONE, AND I TALKED TO HIM FOR A LITTLLE WHILE.  WE TALKED ABOUT JAMES REDFIELD AND "THE CELESTINE PROPHECY," WHICH I AM A BIG FAN OF, AND HAVE ALL OF HIS BOOKS.  THERE WILL BE A MOVIE OUT ABOUT IT, VERY SOON. 

SO, JIMMY IS DOING VERY GOOD...HAPPY, AS IT IS ONLY 1 WEEK UNTIL HE IS TRANSFERRED ON PAROLE...HE SAID PAROLE WILL CALL HIM DOWN INTO THE OFFICE IN A COUPLE OF DAYS, TO SIGN HIS RELEASE PAPERS, ETC.

I AM TRYING TO CALL "GTL" PHONE COMPANY, SO I CAN PUT ANOTHER $200.00 IN OUR PHONE PRISON ACCOUNT, BUT I HAVEN'T ANY LUCK TODAY...THE LINES ARE ALL BUSY.,,,,,,

DID ANYONE SEE "DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES" ON TV LAST NIGHT.  IT WAS STRANGE, BECAUSE IT WAS KIND OF TO THE TUNE OF WHAT I WAS WRITING ABOUT........BREA IS NOW AN ALCOHOLIC, AND SAYS SHE IS A 'RECOVERING ALCOHOLIC," AND GOES TO THE AA MEETINGS ON FRIDAY NIGHTS.  THEN , AFTER SHE COMES HOME FROM THE AA MEETING, SHE STARTS DRINKING.......

I MISSED THE "SOPRANO'S" , BECAUSE OF THE CONFLICT OF TIME.  HOWEVER, I CAN WATCH IT ON "ON-DEMAND," AND WILL DO SO LATER.

I'M NOW READING, SYLVIA BROWN'S LATEST BOOK...I BOUGHT IT AT WALMART THE OTHER DAY........IT IS CALLED "IF YOU COULD SEE WHAT I SEE."  IT IS ON THE BEST-SELLAR LIST.  I AM A FAN OF SYLVIA BROWN, AND HAVE ALL HER BOOKS.

YESTERDAY, I WAS FIXING UP THE "COMPUTER ROOM."  I BOUGHT 2 MORE BOOKCASES, (THAT IS, 8 SHELVES), AND PUT OUT ALL THE BOOKS I HAD IN BOXES.  I FEEL BETTER BEING SURROUNDED BY THE BOOKS I LOVE.  JACKIE KENNEDY ONASIS WAS LIKE THAT...SHE DIED , IN HER NEW YORK APT., IN HER BEDROOM, SURROUNDED BY THE BOOKS SHE LOVED...MANY WERE SPIRITUAL BOOKS

WELL, IT'S A BEAUTIFUL SPRING DAY, AND I WILL NOW GO OUTSIDE AND WALK AROUND THE CIRCLE I LIVE ON......

............FRAN

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DH is a Tv show...not reality...and Bree still thinks she doesn't have a problem...she is only going to AA meetings to keep her son in her house. And, for the record, my dad was an alcoholic....and he has not drank for 20+ years.

Tracie

Anonymous said...

Hey Fran!

Sorry I haven't talked much lately, but been busy.  Mike and I have been in contact fairly regularly though he thought I wouldn't talk to him after he told me what he did.  As he gets to know me, he will learn that I don't judge a book by its cover.  

Don't miss the Soprano's... it was good.  There will be a surprise in it... and they leave ya guessin...

Take care,
Steffi

Anonymous said...

I don't watch much TV so I didn't catch either shows you mentioned. Glad to hear you are back talking with Jimmy; that must be so good to know you are able to once again here his voice :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Hi Fran,

I read your journal and I am happy for you and Jimmy. I do disagree with your comment though regarding alcoholics, no not everyone goes back.  You cannot judge every situation by your experience.  Some could say once a criminal always a criminal, but Im sure you dont believe that.  It depends on the individual, you cannot catergorize everyone.  Well anyway Im wishing you and Jimmy good things for the future.

Take Care
Tabatha