Friday, September 10, 2004

TIME GOES ON....

Hello Everyone....

Well,here I  am.....I'm proud of myself. I  was able to attach Jimmy's Dell Laptop to my tabletop computer screen....so I  have both screens on  in front of me...but I'm still  having trouble with the space bar....Tonight I was even able  to hook up the printer. However,the size of the print is too small for me,so I have to search around to put it on x-large

Last Tuesday,I did not see Jimmy...I prepared all day for it...Idid everything I had to....I fed the cats and Prince early.....I was  all dressed  and waiting, when my ride called and said  he  could not possibly  make it....he was far away from me,in  PA....and  was  stuck in traffic....He  actually knew this from the  morning.....that in reality he  would not make it.....I was brought up in a different way.....if you make a committment to  someone, you fulfill  it......if  you  have to  be in 2 places at one time, you tell the person, early, that you can't make  it....so be it...not leave everyone hanging...........................And so,when  Jimmy realized I  wasn't in  the building, he   panicked, thinking I may have been  in a car accident...When I go toTALBOT HALL, I must leave at 4:30PM...and get back at 10:30PM....it is a long  day....and I only get to see  Jimmy for 40 minutes.....oh well, the friend said next  week he'll take me....THAT IS  WHAT A PRISON WIFE IS ,,,,,AT THE MERCY OF EVERYONE....EVERYONE CONTROLS YOUR LIFE...AND I JUST DON'T  LIKE IT, AS I'M A VERY PRIVATE AND INDEPENDENT PERSON.....I  DON'T LIKE TO RELY ON ANYONE, FOR  ANYTHING....I'VE GOT TO DO IT MYSELF, SO I KNOW IT GETS DONE............And so,I  then wenttoWalmart,  and bought4 cases of catfood.....and 2  beautiful BARBIE DOLLS.....CATWOMAN.....and a BALLERINA....and a  pedometer, for when I go  walking.........and so,that was  that.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry your friend didn't pull through for you...it is always a disappointment I know when they don't.