Thursday, April 8, 2004

RAINEY DAYS

SORRY I WAS AWAY FOR A FEW DAYS. MY UNCLE DIED, SO IT WAS A FEW SAD DAYS OF ATTENDING THE VIEWING, AND TODAY, THE FUNERAL. IT WAS BRIGHT AND SUNNY DURING THE FUNERAL, BUT NOW IT IS BACK TO RAINING!  WE HAD A BEAUTIFUL DINNER IN A RESTAURANT AFTERWARDS......EVERYTHING WAS CHEERFUL, AS HE WOULD HAVE LIKED IT. SO, HE EVEN MADE THE SUN COME OUT THIS MORNING TO MAKE THINGS PERFECT!.........I'LL START WRITING AGAIN SOON, TO KEEP YOU UP TO DATE ON WHAT'S HAPPENING IN MY LIFE, AS A  "PRISONER'S WIFE."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fran, so sorry for the loss of your uncle.  I look forward to reading more of you when you feel up to it.
Susan

Anonymous said...

**Hi... I've come here thru Carolhehe who told me you were very interesting lol. I'm sorry to hear about your uncle and happy for your family that the day was cheerful....My brother has been in and out of prison since he was 16 and I have made many trips to see him bring goodies and visiting for the short amount of time given. After now being out a year and doing all the bullshit for the state we got him transfrered here to MN. but the parole is one big hasstle, its like they dont expect you to better yourself so they keep throwing paper work and useless programs at you!. Your hubbys bust was a drag and Im sorry about how it happened, his release date is when? TAke care and good luck to you both, glad to hear he is doing the Bible classes, and have him look into Edgar Cayce book>> THERE IS A RIVER....(edgarcayce.org) once into his readings you'll see that he explains the Bible in a much more understanding way. Cayce was a prophet who healed people while in a trance.
*Becky

Anonymous said...

Fran, Libby and I send our condolences to you on the loss of your Uncle. We hope that this Easter weekend brings spring flowers and nice weather your way. Hello to Jim. Regards, Bill.

Anonymous said...

Thank You so much, Bill,Libby, Dakota, and Becky, for your kind words. It's just a whole lot of stuff happening in my life as usual, but I think I got it all under control!.....lOVE, FRAN