Sunday, April 30, 2006

time moves on

WELL, I'D LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR ANNIVERSARY CARDS, E-MAIL, AND GOOD WISHES, UPON OUR 5TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

JIMMY CALLED ME SEVERAL TIMES TODAY...I LOST TRACK, BUT I THINK IT WAS 6 TIMES....SOMETIMES, IT IS JUST FOR A FEW MINUTES, TO CHECK UP ON ME!  sometimes i'm still sleeping, so he says, "ok, go back to sleep...i just wanted to make sure you are ok."........WELL, I'M NOT SURE WHAT HE WOULD DO IF I'M NOT, SINCE HE IS IN A PLACE THAT HE CANNOT GET OUT OF!........BUT IF IT MAKES HIM HAPPY, SO BE IT!

THIS EVENING , THEY HAD THEIR "HOUSE MEETING."

LOGAN HALL TRIES TO KEEP THEM OCCUPIED.  EVERY MORNING THEY PUT ON A SKIT IN THE GYMNESIUM.  IT MUST BE ABOUT THINGS IN THE NEWSPAPER...INCLUDING HOROSOPES ETC.  IT WAS JIMMY'S TURN ON FRIDAY.  SO HE STOOD UP AND DID A LITTLE SKIT THAT ALL THE GUYS LOVED, AND THEY WERE CONGRADULATING HIMM ALL DAY ABOUT IT.

THIS EVENING, HE CALLED ME WHEN DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES WAS OVER...I WAS CRYING.  SO, I TOLD HIM ABOUT THE SHOW, AND HOW THE SURROGATE MOTHER SHOWED UP TO PICK UP HER BABY.

GOT TO GO NOW.........FRAN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only watched the first few minutes of Desperate Housewives and then got side tracked...but I  have it taped on my DVR...so i'll have to watch it tomorrow...

Anonymous said...

Dear Fran,
Many thanks for your very kind comments on my journal. My intention is to try to bring some of the ancient texts to a wider audience - I feel that what people wrote then still has relevance today. I cannot imagine what it would be like to be separated from my husband on our anniversary, never mind for all the time apart you have been coping with. At least now, the half-way house is the beginning of a reunion for you - will be following your journal to see how it goes. Best of luck for the future,
Kate.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/bobandkate/AnAnalysisofLife/