Tuesday, February 6, 2007

i'm home!

WELL I'M HOME!

GETTING ADJUSTED...............JIMMY IS THERE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!..

TAKING IT SLOWLY..........

RIGHT NOW, I AM ONLY ABLE TO DO A LIMITED AMOUNT OF THINGS..............IT TAKES ME TIME..BUT KNOW I'LL GET BETTER, WITH  EACH PASSING DAY......

THE  STOKE WAS ON THE LEFT SIDE OF MY BRAIN, WHICH AFFECTED MY SPEECH AND LIMITED CONGENTIVE ABILITY..,.............I HAD LIMITED BALANCE OF MY LEGS.....OFF BALNCE............MUSCLES OF THE FACE AND MOUTH WERE DROOPING.................

CT OF THE BRAIN SHOWED I HAD PAST STOKES...........5 STOKES............PROBABLY WHEN  JIMMY WAS IN ;PRISON, DUE TI THE STRESS.................AND THIS WAS A LARGER STOKE, THIS TIME...............

IT IS A SCARY THING.................

AND NOW I'M ON MY ROAD TO RECOVERY!

THINGS ARE FALLING INTO PLACE............

NOW EXCUSE ME..............JIMMY IS CALLING ME TO BED!..................GOTTA GO!

........................................FRAN

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy your home fran. take it easy and rest. ((((((((hugs)))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

so glad you are home and getting better Fran. I was worried about you. Been praying for you also and will continue too. if you don't mind sharing your address with me, I'd love to send you a card.

(((((hug)))))

God Bless, Lahoma

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are doing well. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Take care,
Tracie

Anonymous said...

glad you are better and are home!

Anonymous said...

Fran,

Glad to see you home!!!! I wish you a speedy recovery!


Love,

Jenn
http://journals.aol.com/icewitch96/JennsWorld

Anonymous said...

GO GET IN THE BED!!!  Take it easy now...go slow and get well!
hugs,
carlene

Anonymous said...

Dear Fran,
Take it easy, get lots of rest, and make a full recovery! It is good to hear from you,
Kate.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/bobandkate/AnAnalysisofLife/
http://journals.aol.co.uk/bobandkate/20062007-journal-index/

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Fran, You sure had me worried. Take it easy and don't do too much.